Research Positions in GZIS
Institute of Software Application Technology, Guangzhou & Chinese Academy of Sciences(GZIS), was founded in May 27th, 2011, through the coordinated efforts of Guangzhou Government and Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS). As a legal institution under Guangzhou Government, GZIS is one of the representative institutions based on the model of innovation and development.
To meet the needs of research and development of 5 research centers, GZIS sincerely welcomes outstanding candidates with oversea education background qualified for following requirements:
2. Research Fields
Cloud Computing、Parallel Computing、Internet of Things、Software Engineering、Smart City
1) With academic background, research experience or professional skills in the field of Computer;
2) With doctorate or even post-doctoral degree;
3) With excellent English skills in communication and writing;
4) With good teamwork spirit.
4. Materials Required for Interview
1) Curriculum Vitae, including basic personal information, academic/work experience, research fields and planning, etc.;
2) Detailed abstract of PhD thesis or postdoctoral outbound report;
3) Representative research achievements and a list of published papers;
4) Other related materials which the candidate deems necessary.
5. Working location
Nansha District, Guangzhou
6. Contact Information
More detailed information about the positions is available on the homepage of GZIS: http://gz.iscas.ac.cn.
GZIS offers competitive salaries and supports qualified individuals to apply for various talent-programs, of both national and municipal level.